Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Flight to Brunei 14/1/2006

Flight meal
Salmon with potatoes


Flight from London to Brunei took about 16 hours, transitting in Dubai. We had to take a connecting flight from Leeds. It was Princess' first time to board a plane, I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep the previous night. What if she cry non-stop, what if she doesn't eat the yucky bottled baby food, what if she couldn't sleep on the plane like me, what if..............keep flashing in my head.......

Princess in bassinet

I was so relieved when she seemed relax on the plane, even during take-off and landing. Playful and babbling all the time, phew, good girl. But she decided she didn't like the bassinet (flight cot), refused to sleep in one so I had to hold her for like 6 hours, frozen the whole time. Afraid to move for fear of waking her up...........But she was an angel on our flight back to London sleeping in the bassinet the whole journey @@.

Ice cream3
Highlight of flight meal - ice-cream. This is so delicious, apparently a British brand but I have never seen it sold anywhere.........
Arrived Brunei safe and sound the following day 15/1/2006. Brunei is 8 hours ahead of GMT...........

Princess was all smiles when we step off the plane but wailed when she met her grandma, auntie, uncle and cousin for the first time..........

No comments: