Yummy and easy to do!
There were some cracks, my oven temperature was uneven, sigh....
I hadn't make enough raspberry jam to cover the top. This pic came out ghastly, taken with the stupid sony dsc-v1.
Ingredients (8 in round springform pan):
Digestives biscuits 8 pieces
Butter 50g, melted
Frozen raspberry 1 packet
Water 1/2 cup
Cornflour 2 tsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Cream cheese filling:
Cream cheese 600g (room temperature)
Sugar 4 tbsp
White chocolate 300g, torn to small pieces
Freash cream 1/4 cup
Large eggs 3
1. Crushed biscuits until fine, combine with melted butter and press onto bottom of lined springform pan. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Cook raspberry sauce: put all ingredients into a saucepan and heat till it boils. Lower the heat to lowest setting and cook for further 5 minutes or until thickens. Leave to cool.
3. Cheesecake filling: melt white chocolate and cream in a double boiler. Add sugar to cream cheese and using handmixer beat till mixture is thick. Add in white chocolate, mix well. Add in eggs one at a time.
4. Pour 1/2 the cheesecake filling onto the base. Scatter 1/3 of the raspberry sauce onto the filling. Add in rest of filling. Scatter another 1/3 of raspberry sauce on top and create swirls using a toothpick.
5. Bake in bain marie at 170 degree celcius for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 150 and continue baking for another 45 to 50 minutes. Check by pressing the middle of the cake, it should be a bit wobbly but not runny. Leave in oven with door ajar until cool. Refrigerate when cooled.
6. Before serving spread top with the rest of raspberry sauce.