Thursday, February 19, 2009

[Sweets] Monty's Chocolate

Monty's Chocolate
155 Latrobe Tce
Paddington

Monty's chocolates
Big King got some stash of Monty's chocolates from his very generous colleagues in Oct 2008.

I got to taste most of them hehehehe and am quite impressed with the liquer ones. They were very very boozy.

We decided to call into the shop when we finished shoping in city one Jan afternoon.

Second time round, I noticed the chocolates had shrunk in size. It could be just my imagination.......

I love the strawberry filled ones the most. And Princess loved her little car.

If you love chocolates, I would suggest you give Mayfield Chocolates a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the liquer probably had something to do with the size issue. Hey if you're on the Goldie go visit the chocolate room - they have two places Coomera and Mermaid. It's a franchise so it is the same at both places. I tried their hot chocolate - 20!!! different flavours. But the waffles with hot chocolate sauce, ice cream and strawberries were the best. They have heaps of chocolate also.

worth a visit.

Spencer @ Moo-Lolly-Bar said...

Yep, you gotta love Mayfield's chocolates. They are by far and away the best in Australia.