Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Eumundi] Chocolate overdose at Cocoa Chocolat

Cocoa Chocolat Pty Ltd
Etheridge Street
Eumundi
Queensland 4562
Australia
T: +61 7 5442 7841


Open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 8am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm

Website:
http://www.cocoachocolat.com.au/index.html


Cocoa Chocolat@Eumundi

Cocoa Chocolat1
The shop was empty when I entered. But a succession of customers suddenly started to stream in and the spacious shop was suddely full with hardly any moving space after five minutes.

Lucky I was there first and got served immediately after quickly scanning the selection and making my choices.

Quite a number of customers looked and left without buying. I reckon it's the biggest loss of their day!!

Cocoa Chocolat2
The shop was so busy, the owner herself came out and helped to serve.

Cocoa Chocolat4
There was a good selection and I brought home quite a few to try.

Cocoa Chocolat3
They were all very good. My favourite chocolate shop so far in Australia.

I recommend the passion fruit chocolate in either white, milk or dark chocolate. Princess liked the strawberry cream. The flavour was intense and quality of chocolate was superb. Big King liked the boozy ones.

No comments: