Caramelised walnut and almonds
Big King has been nagging at me to make this 'snack' for ages. Ok Ok nah give, one big bottle 食死你.
Walnuts, shelled and de-skinned
1. Lightly toast the nuts in the oven at 180 degree celcius for 10 minutes.
2. In a non-stick saucepan, melt butter, chuck in sugar and honey. Stir for a bit.
3. When sugar starts to melt, chuck in all the toasted nuts. Stir until well-coated and sugar has all melted.
4. Remove from pan and leave to cool on a sheet of aluminium foil for easy removal when cooled.
5. Store in an airtight jar.