Tubes of pasta filled with ricotta cheese and spinach topped with bechemel sauce and tomato sauce.
What you need:
Cannelloni tubes (buy the no need to pre-cook type)
A bag of spinach (I like young leaf)
A tub of ricotta cheese (I use 250g enough to feed 2)
Bechemel sauce (make your own or buy ready-made in a jar)
Tomato sauce (make your own or buy those bottled pasta sauce)
What you do:
1. Wilt spinach and squeeze out excess water, chopped finely. Add to ricotta cheese.
2. Put 1 in a piping bag and pipe into cannelloni tubes.
3. Take a oven proof dish and spread some tomato sauce just enough to coat the bottom (this is to prevent sticking).
4. Arrange piped tubes in the dish in a single layer then top with bechemael sauce followed by tomato sauce.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 200 degree celcius for 35 minutes.