Friday, July 15, 2005

Shopping 敗家

I promised to blog some of my bargain hunts and so this post is dedicated to my sister who shares the same fashion passion with me.



I have wanted a tiered skirt and scoured real hard for this baby. Tiered skirt is oh so pretty and feminine and best of all hide a multitudes of sins like fat thigh and fat bum. Saw this lovely skirt on window display at Whistles and immediately went in try it on and buy. Cannot remember the exact price but roughly reduced from £65 to £45. Love the embroidery work and the detail motif at the back. src=


The jean jacket was from Earl Jean, a surprise find at TK Maxx as the brand is endorsed by star like Kate Moss and Mrs Beckham, got money also difficult to buy. I was so excited when I saw this lone piece hanging on the rail. I tried it on and it fitted me perfectly. Reduced from £135 to £29.99. What am I waiting for? Buy! Buy!

Saw the Ted Baker skirt at 50% off, choose one lor. Lovely bright colours, put it on and spirits also get lifted.

No comments: